Bringin' you Lake Cumberland's All Hits Variety every M-F 2 to 6P.
Got a song you wanna hear or like to give someone a shout out?
We're "All Request" during The Don Frankin Chevrolet Drive at 5.
Request lines are always open @ 678-5151 or 877-672-5151.
Ask for or punch in Ext. 89.
Email it my way email@example.com
Get it touch!!!!!!!
I simply just dumb lucked my way into this. Really I did. Sure beats real work!
I was listening in my car one May day and heard the man say, "Wanna get your foot in the door of broadcasting?" To which I answered "YES!" CCR was looking for a board op then and the rest, well got me to this point today.
So, I'm just livin' the "Johnny Fever Dream," so to speak. Plus, in the times we're in, I'm just happy to be playin' tunes and getting a check!
Defined as 'shaking buttocks'. Awesome!! ;-) Reminds me of this bad mamma-jamma of a song:
The Godfather of Soul in honor of the Memorial Day weekend on TT. Uhhh... Living in America - I feel good! LOL
Where can I buy some???? LOL
Jim Ross's wrestling call put to the Miguel Leg Drop from the Billboard Awards.
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
Pancake Bacon Dippers - Cookinandkickin.com
-Maple Bacon (or flavor of your choice)
-Pancake mix with whatever it calls for...egg, oil, water, etc. OR your own pancake batter.
- On hot griddle fry bacon to perfection....Your perfection of course. Everyone has a different idea of perfect when it comes to bacon.
- If you are making this recipe for small children you make want to use kitchen shears to cut your bacon into smaller pieces to fry, resulting in shorter Bacon Pancake Strips, or circular, silver dollar sized Bacon Pancake Strips.
- While bacon is frying, prepare your pancake batter.
- When bacon is done, keep griddle at a 325-350 temp and pour or ladle the pancake batter over each slice of bacon.
- Let the pancakes cook until most of the bubbles rise and pop. (About 2-3 minutes)
- Flip the pancakes and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer the Bacon Strip Pancakes to a plate and serve hot with 100% Pure Maple Syrup for dipping.
I see and smell and LAWSUIT!!!!